Monday, March 12, 2012

Cleaning your shower head

The other day I was taking a shower, and I noticed how absolutely disgusting the head of our shower was.

 I knew I just needed few simple things, and some time, and it would take me practically no effort to clean.



I just took vinegar in a plastic baggie and clipped it onto our shower head and let is soak a few hours.  If you look closely at the following pictures, you can actually start to see the bubbles and the crud coming off of the shower head.






When I took it off a few hours later, it looked like this...


A quick and easy way to get the crud out of your shower head with practically no elbow grease from you.  I'm all about working smarter, not harder.  Hope this helps you in your home :)

Cheers!
Ashley

PS I love to PARTY!  Blog link party that is, check out where I party by clicking here and join the fun.  Also, if you know of another great party, please share it with me so I can join the fun there too!

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I just tried this on our shower heads at home and it worked wonderfully. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that it worked for you. Thanks for stoping by!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome ashley , thanks for your nice sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. Stanley pressure washer reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That's a wonderful information. Thanks for making a detailed review on shower head cleaning. Learn about the top quality Shower Heads Sydney with priceless offers for this season by dialing 1300 237 246.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. Nannies in Dubai

    ReplyDelete