Saturday, January 5, 2013

Week 1 of 52 Weeks To Become Less Homemaking Challenged

Each Saturday this year, I will be posting a weekly habit.  During my 31 day's series, I talked about a lot of theoretical and how to create purpose in your home.  It was about you figuring things out, making goals, and knowing why you are doing the work, now it is time to put them into action.  Each week I will add one new habit to help you become less homemaking challenged.  The objective of this?  By the end of the year, for us to have applied several of these habits in our daily/weekly routine and be less homemaking challenged by the end of the year!


#1: Daily Dishes


This is one of the chores I hate doing, I will admit it.  We currently do not have a dishwasher, and my son goes through 4-6 bowls and 3-5 plates PER DAY, that is not counting the 3 plus cups.  As I am typing this here are 3 bowls and two cups on the table still waiting for me to clear and wash, just from dinner/post dinner snack.  However doing the dishes daily I have found, will give you a sense of accomplishment as well as a fresh start.  Both are things that every homemaker needs, every day.

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment