Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Sneak Peak at Our New Home (part 2)

I am so excited to finally get into our new home.  We were supposed to sign doc's on Friday (again 3rd Friday in a row that the "supposed to" didn't happen).  However, there is only one document that the sellers agent didn't have them sign and as soon as the lender has that, we can sign docs, get our loan and finally get our keys.  To see the first part of this tour click here.

One of my favorite things about this new house is the storage.  There are 6 closets!  Which means that I will be able to have organized storage!  I am so excited about this.  Here are a few pictures of these closets, followed by some dream ideas I have for transforming them.


The master walk in closet, old but so much potential.



This is our pantry (not counting it in our closet count) again, old but lots of potential.


This is the hall closet, we may use it for linens, my husband things he can  this for all of his gaming storage.  We shall see, but please notice that horrid wall paper again from our master bathroom.



Oh look, another closet!  Again, so excited about this storage!


Not pictured is the entry closet, and the two standard bedroom closets.  As you can see, they are nothing spectacular.  Our home is a bit older, but I can't wait to transform them into functional and hopefully better looking spaces.  Here is some inspiration I have gathered.

From Here
From Here

From Here


I am so excited about all the potential this place has and to start sharing the new and exciting things we are going to be doing to this home with you all.  If we ever get in that is.  

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment