Friday, June 15, 2012

Introducing...

I sincerely apologize for my silence, but I did warn you it may happen.  As you may have guessed, we had our precious baby girl this last week, and I have been greatly enjoying my time with her, as well as adjusting to a new member of our family.  I can't wait to share the full birth story, but that is going to have to wait for another day.

Introducing Aurora Debra born 6/7/12 9lbs 4oz 21.5 inches





Big brother is doing well and we are trying to keep him from loving her a little too much.  He has been so good.  The first day, he wanted nothing to do with her.  The second day, any time she cried he immediately ran to where she was and wanted to fix it and wouldn't stop giving her hugs.  He is adjusting quite nicely to being a big brother.




I hope that you have all had a great week, and I can't wait to catch up and fill you all in on our big move, the full birth story and at the end of the month, our reader appreciation week!

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment