Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby stuff everywhere!

Having a 5 month old child means having tons of small baby toys constantly all over your home.  Mostly ours find their way all over our living room floor.  I am not even going to show you a picture of it, because it is so embarrassing.  So, my hubby started throwing all of it in a random box that we had from Costco.  I really wanted a pretty basket or something so that it wasn't a cardboard box.

My husband likes functional I like cute.  So I set out to find a good deal on a basket or something to contain the baby stuff in the living room.  Oh and yes, that is a wii mote jacket.  Our wonderful son who is fairly mobile and almost crawling discovered it, and likes to chew on it, please don't judge me.  Anyways, while out and about we decided to stop by TJ Max to see if we could find any baskets for cheap.  I was so excited, I couldn't believe it when I found this beauty.


A basket that is labeled "Baby things" and is brown (so matches my living room).  PERFECT!  Then I slowly looked at the price tag, and I was pleasantly surprised so see a little red tag on the price tag.



Not too shabby!  I would have NEVER paid $16 for a basket like this.  $10 is way more reasonable but a little steep.  $7.50 wasn't the best deal ever, but I was totally willing to pay that much for the perfect basket.  It now happily lives on the bottom of my bookshelf, fully of things my son likes to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment