Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm back!

Well that was an unexpected break, my sincerest apologies!

I am however back and ready to dive in.  The last 6 weeks of my life have been the craziest by far.  I went from having a baby, to packing up our apartment, to living with my parents while closing and fixing up our new home, to moving into our new home, to spending the week of the 4th with hubby's family to flying to Chicago (toddler and infant in tow) to celebrate my grandparent's 60th.  We just returned and still have to deal with unpacking from the trip and unpacking our house!  If you lost count, we have been in 5 location in the last 6 weeks, our stuff is the most unorganized it has ever been, as we have rummaged through boxes or suitcases to grab what we need.  I am however officially back, and will make it though this with a good helping of coffee.  I return to work on Sunday as my 6 week maternity leave is over and I will be able to get back into my routine and some sort of new order with two kids, working and a new home.

Here are some fun pictures I wanted to share with you from the last few weeks of our fun/adventures.


 We had great 4th!


Complete with our sweet boy's 1st Dodger game and Dodger dog!

Our 1st plane ride!

Loving on baby sister!

Our entire family (ok we are missing my hubby and brother) celebrating grandparent's 60th!


Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment