Monday, December 16, 2013

Menu Monday

Last week was absolutely crazy.  My sweet boy took a nasty fall after church and required an ER trip.  He hit his head and 5 minutes later stop responding to me, threw up and wouldn't stay awake.  It was a really scary drive to the ER and waiting.  Thankfully all is well, he perked up a bit while waiting for his CAT scan, and by the time we got the results he was his normal self.  SO THANKFUL!  I stayed home with him on Monday, to make sure he didn't show any other head tram signs.  He is fine.  This boy mom is unsure of how long she can restrain herself from flinching any time he climbs, goes "reeeeaaallllly sup'r fast" or does the other boy things.  I think that every mom who has a boy, should get two free ER trip coupons!  Regardless, it through my entire week off, and I was already behind, but I know that other busy moms have no clue about that stuff, right? (lol)



I discovered a GREAT new meal planning tool that I have been using for a few weeks now.   I LOVE IT!  I honestly was leery about it, but it makes my life SO easy!  If you have not signed up for Plan to Eat, DO IT!  It makes things so easy, you can use any recipe you enter/find online, you get a custom shopping list, and can view your meals in week, or month.  Also, the cooking view for while your cooking is AMAZING.  You can even get a free trail for 30 days.  I know that you will love it as much as me!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

On to this weeks eating:
Monday: Cheesy Baked Shells and Broccoli
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Enchiladas
Wednesday: Pulled Chicken (crock pot)
Thursday: Mustgo night!
Friday: Chicken Brest Stuffed with Bacon & Feta

If you have been around here much, you will notice that all of these are NEW recipes!  It is thanks to Plan to Eat, it made me get out there and look for some new stuff, and it was so easy to get the ingredients for!  If I find stuff that has ingredients I normally don't buy, I usually skip it, but this has made it easy.

As always, I'm linking up with OrgJunkie!  Hope that you enjoy your week!




No comments:

Post a Comment