Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Purpose Statement

Welcome to my 31 Days to Create Purpose in your home!  During the month of October, I am posting every day about creating purpose in your home and joining all of these bloggers who are also posting for 31 days on a topic of their choice.  I would love for you to follow me, and check out all of the other posts in the series and the introduction to it here.

Here is our home purpose statement.

(Please don't ask me how long it took me to make this graphic, it is an embarrassingly long time.)

 As you can see, I kept the 5 F's from earlier and used them (or the general idea) in my statement.  Now that we have a purpose in our home, we can work to make it happen!  Can't wait to share the ways to make this happen in your home!

I would love for you to share your home's mission with me in the comments!

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment