Saturday, October 27, 2012

Slipping up is ok

Welcome to my 31 Days to Create Purpose in your home!  During the month of October, I am posting every day about creating purpose in your home and joining all of these bloggers who are also posting for 31 days on a topic of their choice.  I would love for you to follow me, and check out all of the other posts in the series and the introduction to it here.

Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has set backs.  Today's post is the simple reminder that we are human, and that no one is perfect.  Do not allow your imperfections to impede your progress.  Forward progress, no matter how small or how slow is still forward progress.  2 steps forward and one step back is still one step forward.  Here are some other motivational quotes, and encouragement for you when you slip up in creatine purpose in your home.


Credit
Credit

Credit

Credit


Its ok when we fall, as long as we brush it off and keep going.  Thats what I always tell my toddler when he falls, we just brush it off, and keep going.

Cheers!

Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment