Sunday, October 14, 2012

Step 4: Design A Way To Get It Done

Welcome to my 31 Days to Create Purpose in your home!  During the month of October, I am posting every day about creating purpose in your home and joining all of these bloggers who are also posting for 31 days on a topic of their choice.  I would love for you to follow me, and check out all of the other posts in the series and the introduction to it here.

Credit
Now that we have a purpose statement, we can begin to create and live it out in our homes.  This is where we create systems, goals and ways to achieve our purpose each and every day in our home.

For me this is what I need to work on/do in order to achieve my purpose.

Create a Fortress
Keep Our Family Grounded in Faith
Make things Functional
Keep things Kid Friendly
Make Guests feel welcome
Allow for growth
Allow Fun Memories

Over the next several days I will be breaking down ways to achieve my purpose, several of which will help you as well.  For now I will leave you with a question, what is ONE THING that you can do to take a step towards creating your purpose in your home?

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment