Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Crazies!

This year Christmas has been crazy. I totally failed on so many levels. We got out only one box of decorations. I didn't do any holiday baking, nor did we do many of the "traditional" things we typically do as a family. I do however have a good reason. I am doing some baking of another kind. I have a bun in the oven, and I have gone from being super sick, to exhausted and going to bed 2-3 hours early every night. It's crazy. We are so excited to be adding to our family, and I am going to be looking towards better juggling my time. I have this week off of work, and plan to spend some time doing new projects to post about.

Cheers!

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Hey, know About Mohammad-Kaiser Hamid biography? Visit Our Website To Read this article.

    ReplyDelete