Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cloth Diapers

I can not tell you how amazing this journey of cloth diapering has been for me.  I am so thankful that someone showed me cloth diapers are not difficult, and that they can save you thousands of dollars during a child's life.  I would like to share our diapers with you, so that perhaps you to, can share the joy of cloth diapering.  Please know I am sharing 100% of my own experience and am not being paid or asked to endorse these products.


First things first, we use one brand but two different styles of diapers.  The one that we use every day only have two differences to disposable diapers.  1- they use snaps instead of sticky tape and 2- you wash them instead of throwing them away.  Plus they are WAY cute, I mean just look at this little guy in his diaper




Here is a breakdown and link to these amazing diapers, I honestly can not say enough good things about these diapers or this company.




We also purchased another style for overnights and to use in addition that allowed us to add more absorbency if needed.  They are the Bum genius 4.0's, there is an extra step with these diapers, where you stuff liners into the pockets, but other than that, they are very similar to the other's we use. 


We spent $500 total on all of my diapering needs for my son, and that is all the diapers I need.  In addition, I will be able to use all of these diapers from birth - 35ish pounds AND on baby #2 coming at the end of May.   I will do a separate post tomorrow about my washing routine, but please feel free to ask questions.  Using cloth has saved our family so much money and it continues to do so, it really is worth the little extra effort it takes.

5 comments:

  1. I hear you about the diapers. And, they are an investment that you can get a monetary return on too when you are done with them. I am getting ready to sell the FB's we used. Glad to have you on the CD Bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. If you want to learn more you can visit kitchen and dining

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate this article Thanks for Sharing People also like this Awesome Post If you want to learn more you can visit kitchen and dining

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks. If you want to learn more you can visit kitchen and dining

    ReplyDelete