Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Menu Monday (a day late)

Menu Monday

I know this is a day late, but I spend my memorial day weekend hanging out with my family and spent the whole day yesterday shopping with my mom.  Here is what we are planing on eating this week.

Monday - Ate out w/ Family

Tuesday - From the freezer Crock pot potato soup (it freezes and reheats great!)

Wednesday - Pasta w/ Alfredo sauce and Chicken

Thursday - Mustgo night  (all of the food that "must go")

Friday - Pizza Night

This week we are planing on this, but are going to be as flexible as possible as I am due on Thursday and we are hoping to have this little one sooner than later.  My amazing family/friends/church will also be helping us by bring us food the first few days after the baby is born.  Hope that you all have an amazing week!

Cheers!

Ashley

PS If you have a fast, easy and yummy recipe to share, I would love to try it! Please send it my way, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment