Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I want YOU!


Dear fellow readers,

I am looking for several people to contribute a post (or two) to my blog for a new series I want to do.  I know that I am far from perfect and I still have tons to learn!  I would love to have some of you share something with my readers.  If you have a blog, I would gladly do a blog swap with you, so we can both get new readers.  If you don't, I would still love to share what you have to say with everyone.

There are just 2 simple rules:

1) I must have SOMETHING to do with homemaking.  It could be about family, relationships, recipes, cleaning, crafting, organizing, ideas, family ect.  It is a very broad topic, but please no movie reviews (unless you know of a movie that has to do with homemaking)

2) I reserve the right to say no.  It may be for any reason, but know that saying no is harder for me than it is for you.  Please don't let the fear of me saying no prevent you from trying.

That is really it.  I will get into more details with you personally about what I am planing on doing.  If this is something that would interest you, please let me know by emailing me!


Cheers!

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Alan Tudyk Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Alan Tudyk photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Celebrity Ping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aly Zaker Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Aly Zaker photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Legend of Bangladesh!

    ReplyDelete