Sunday, March 3, 2013

Org Junkies 31 Day Challenge March 2013

This year has been full of changes, moving, fast paced living and multiple challenges so far.  All of this has caused me to severely lack in the cleaning/organizing department.  I still don't have a SINGLE thing hung on our walls, (we have lived here 8 months), nor have I finished unpacking or found places for everything yet.  This is going to change.  I am once again going to be linking up with the Org Junkie to complete a challenge.  This will help kick start my spring cleaning as well as take back my Master Bedroom.

If you are coming here from linking up through this challenged welcome!  Please feel free to check out my blog, let me know you did!  I love meeting new friends!


This is going to be hard for me to complete with my littles and hubby, but I know that it is important.  I've wanted to do some spring cleaning anyways, as well as sell some stuff and this is just the kick in the pants I need to actually do it.  I don't know why, but I do better when I'm doing hard things alongside of others and have some motivation/a challenge to help force myself to get it done!

This year I seriously could do this challenged to EVERY room in my house, but obviously I wont have time for that, I will for now, just show you a few select pictures, (please don't judge too harshly) and you will have to come back to see the results!  I am really going to focus on our Master Bedroom, which has officially become the storage dumping ground.  It also has a section that I have been desperate to make into an office/crafting space.  It really needs attention.  Also, I'm hoping that clearing it out will also force me to do some other projects around the house that are currently being stored in the bedroom.  I did our master bedroom last year, in our old home and LOVED the results.  I'm really hoping I can do this again, with similar results.  You see, I felt a great sense of accomplishment and much more peace of mind going to bed in a clean/organized room each night.  I really could do with some of those feelings again right about now.

With out further delay, here is my shameful before pictures (which hopefully at the end of the month will have changed into glorious after pictures.











Cheers!

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. We moved 8 months ago and just hung our first thing up last week :) Glad I am not alone!!

    ReplyDelete