Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Rebrand

I'm so excited to introduce to you the new look!  How do you like it?  It's simple and clean.

I'm totally in love with the new logo!

Please know that I am doing 100% of all of the design work myself, and that I am not trained or anything, so if you find something off, PLEASE let me know so I can try and fix it.

I am also excited to have a new water mark for all of my photo's I take for the blog, ignore the adorable toddler, and check out the bottom left corner of the photo...


I'm so excited!!!

It is going to be super nice to have things uniform, and organized on the blog.

Please bear with me, there will still be some more adjustments over the next week as I tweak some things to make them better for all of my readers.

This new branding is also a fresh start for me in a way.  

I did have another blog (or three) where I posted about specific topics.  It was far to much for me to handle with the return to my more than full time position at work.  I will be slowly adding new topics and ideas (all still within the homemaking realm) to the blog.

Also if you noticed, I am now blogging at http://www.homemakingchallenged.com  instead of http://www.homemakingchallenged.blogspot.com.  Don't worry if you forget, you should get redirected!

Thanks for sticking with me, I have some big and fun plans coming up for this blog, so stay tuned!

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment