Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Goals

Credit
Each month, I strive to do a few things better in my life.  I always want to do better, as a wife, mom, homemaker, worker and in each of the other hats I wear.  These are things I strive to do, and to do better.  Last month I did the 31 day challenged and I ALMOST made it.  HUGE for me.  I really loved writing each day, even though I know my posts were not the best, it was stretching and challenging and I enjoyed it.  Here are my goals for this month of November:

1. Get things done.  I will admit it, I have gotten slightly lazy about some things, part of it is pure exhaustion from my work schedule and dealing with an infant who is still waking up multiple times per night.  However the other part is me using that as an excuse and choosing to be more zombie like after the kids go to bed, or going to bed really early.

2. Blogging.  I really want to make this blog better.  I'm not sure how to do that, I'd love suggestions/feedback from my readers please email me at homemakingchallenged @gmail.com (no space).  I know I can do better and I do have some really exciting things that I want to do, I know I can be more effective as well.  Still trying to figure it all out.

I'm just sticking with two this month.  Hope you all have a great one!

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment