Monday, November 26, 2012

Black Friday

My hubby and I braved "Black Thursday" this year.  It was perfect, we were out from 7:30 - 9:45pm and got our normal amount of sleep.  We also are splurging a little bit on me this year, for a gift and I'm really excited!  We got this great deal on amazon:


If you read this post, after Amazon's sale, the price may look high, but we got a really great deal and it is something I have been wanting for a good while now. While I love my iPhone for easy pictures, it is getting harder as I have two wiggly kids and taking good pictures of both of them is challenging.  I have missed so many moments between when I clicked the button and when the picture actually took. Hopefully this will help me not miss so many, and take some better pictures over all.

Hubby also scored some video games and movies (also a power tool but shhh don't tell him!). We also got some gifts for the rest of our families, and have very little shopping to do left.  Hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving, and  fun weekend!  My big boy is finally better, so hopefully I will be able to post some more this week, as I have lots of fun things to share with you all!

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment