Thursday, November 29, 2012

1st Vlog and linking up with House of Rose



As one of my November goals, I wanted to get more serious about my blog and start doing more and different things, one of the ways I have decided to do that is by linking up with one of my favorite blogs, House of Rose for a vlog.


She has a schedule and each time, we stop and talk about something we are thankful for or that is making us smile this week.  So here is my VERY FIRST video blog.  I had to film it quickly, but I think for my very first time ever it turned out decent.



If you are visiting from House of Rose, welcome and I'd love to get to know you!  Please feel free to leave a comment and say hi!

Cheers!

Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Rock on for a hubby that will get up with the baby in the middle of the night!! Nice to meet you! Thanks for linking up! Really great job for your first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vlog, ash! Love what you shared. You looked lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete