Saturday, January 26, 2013

Week 4 of 52 Weeks To Become Less Homemaking Challenged

Each Saturday this year, I will be posting a weekly habit.  During my 31 day's series, I talked about a lot of theoretical and how to create purpose in your home.  It was about you figuring things out, making goals, and knowing why you are doing the work, now it is time to put them into action.  Each week I will add one new habit to help you become less homemaking challenged.  The objective of this?  By the end of the year, for us to have applied several of these habits in our daily/weekly routine and be less homemaking challenged by the end of the year!


#4 Write it down

I don't know if you are like me, but I come up with great ideas, things I need, and remember important things at the most inopportune times.  Always when I am in the middle of something and always when I am never able to write it down.  I try and make a mental note, but I have to say that most of the time my "mental notes" manage to get lost in my sleep deprived brain full of baby needs, work and more work.  I have learned that if I don't actually physically write something gone, it is gone for good.  So weather it is a shopping list, a calendar, a great idea, something you want to remember write it down. 

Here are some ways to make it easy to write things down
1) Keep a pen and paper in your purse/diaper bag
2)Keep a pen and paper by your bed
3)Keep a pen and paper on your fridge

You get it, make sure you have a place to write stuff down wherever you are.

Cheers!
Ashley

Miss a week?  Here are the past 52 Weeks to Become Less Homemaking Challenged, so far clickhere to see a full list.



1 comment:

  1. I just read this after documenting things from my week, making lists for my weekend, and planning dinners for next week. LOTS of writing. I couldn't agree more! :)

    ReplyDelete