Monday, March 26, 2012

Apologies

My husband and I started reading at night again.  We used to do this when we were engaged and 1st married.  Read together that is, we read the whole Harry Potter series out loud together.  A good book is so much more challenging to say no to than a TV show for me.  I get lost in a good story, and I have to finish it.  So needless to say, my husband and I read this entire series over the last 10 or so days.



The story is great, we went on a date night and saw the movie this last weekend.  It was nice to pull away from reality for awhile with my hubby.  We enjoyed the books (and the movie) but now that we have finished I need to get my head back into the game, and hopefully I will not find another book series to get lost in the near future.  Well I hope I do, but that I will balance it better and not let my poor blog and housework suffer.

Have you read any good books lately?

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment