Thursday, March 29, 2012

Zulily

If you are a mom, and don't know about Zulily you are missing out.  It is a fantastic website.  Allow me to apologize for causing you to spend money ahead of time, but it is so worth it!  It is free to sign up for, and you can purchase things for mom's, kid's, baby's and home for typically 50-90% off of retail.  That's right.  I just ordered a bunch of super cute things for my baby girl and spent far less than I would have had I headed over to the store to buy them.  You can get anything from maternity clothes, to kids books, to shoes, to organizers, to jewelry (for mom and girls), to toys!

I'm not going to lie, I get referral credit (if you sign up following my link and make a purchase I get some Zulily credit) but I am addicted and want to buy more amazing things for my baby girl and sweet boy.  So please CLICK HERE and sign up.  You will not be disappointed, though your wallet may be.

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment