Saturday, March 3, 2012

My coupon book

In an effort to help save our family money, I clip coupons.  I am not an extreme couponer by any means, I just spend 10-20 min a week clipping or printing coupons that I know our family will use to save us some money.  Part of the trick, is actually USING the coupons and making sure they don't expire, or that you buy the right amount/brand/combination of items.  This is the best way for me to keep them organized, I hope that it will help you too.

I sort my coupons into these categories
Baby
Health/Beauty
Food - Fridge
Food - Frozen
Food - Pantry/other
Cleaning
Home Goods
Other

These are the categories that work the best for me, after I cut and sort them, I put them in my book.



My book is a 1/4 inch 3 ring binder with dividers and trading card holders.



This works great because I can reference it when I'm making my shopping list, and check it while I'm at the store.  It is also nice to be able to easily see expiration dates and how many products I need to by at a glance.

How do you organize your coupons?

Cheers!

Ashley

PS I love to PARTY!  Blog link party that is, check out where I party by clicking here and join the fun.  Also, if you know of another great party, please share it with me so I can join the fun there too!

5 comments:

  1. I would like to express thanks to you just for rescuing me from such a circumstance. Because of exploring through the online world and meeting recommendations which were not helpful, I figured my life was done. Being alive devoid of the strategies to the issues you have solved all through the write-up is a serious case, and ones which might have adversely affected my career if I hadn’t discovered your web blog. Your primary ability and kindness in handling every aspect was very useful. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not come upon such a step like this. I am able to at this time look forward to my future. Thank you so much for this skilled and amazing help. I won’t hesitate to recommend your web sites to any person who desires support about this subject matter.
    If you want to learn more about 10 Best Portable Massager Reviews in 2019, you visit now

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work
    If you want to learn more about 10 Best Portable Massager Reviews in 2019, you visit now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article, thanks has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health.
    If you want to learn more about 10 Best Portable Massager Reviews in 2019, you visit now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.
    If you want to learn more about 10 Best Portable Massager Reviews, you visit now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Commenting on your blog post is simply amazing. I have learned a lot of things from your content and I would love to check out your website often. It helped me a lot and I am really thankful to you for mentioning relevant content. I have also subscribed your blog and will go through its details every now and then.
    If you want to learn more about 10 Best Portable Massager Reviews, you visit now

    ReplyDelete