Wednesday, September 5, 2012

3,2,1... HappyAnniversary!!!

On a personal note, today is my wedding anniversary.

We have been married for 3 years, have been blessed with 2 children and just purchased our 1st house.

Spring of my freshman year of college I met this guy in class, and would have never guessed that we would end up together in a million years!  However, God had other plans for us and we started dating in the winter of sophomore year, and were engaged a year later.  I couldn't ask for a better partner, best friend, loving father and amazing husband.  Love you baby!

For your enjoyment, pictures from the past.

The first picture of us, just hanging out in my dorm lobby

So yes, my hubby had longer hair than me.  and I still said I'd marry him!


Our wedding 9/5/09
We are so blessed! Here is to the next 3 years and beyond!

Cheers!

Ashley




1 comment:

  1. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
    If you want to learn more about https://theelectricblender.com/best-smoothie-blender/, you can visit now

    ReplyDelete