Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Goals



I can not believe that fall is here.  The summer flew by so fast, and I can't even see strait right now.  I am so excited, this is going to be a big month for my blog.  I have new and exciting things coming this month that I want to share with you before I get into my monthly goals.  1st, I will be doing a new series on "Tips for Toddlers" each Tuesday of this month.  This by no means claim to be an expert, however they are some things I have learned and hope to help others.  2nd, there will be some changes and surprises coming up this month, stay tuned. Now on to my goals for this month.

1) Tame our grocery budget.  This month we did pretty well on our grocery spending, but I really think we can do better.

2) Get back on track health and work out wise.  My baby will be three months old this month, and it is time for me to get back on the work out wagon.  I really hate working out, so I am not at all excited about this, but it needs to happen.

3) Family Focus.  This month, I am going to be looking for ways to be more intentional with my family, (and hopefully come up with some tips to share).  I want to invest intentional time with my husband and children all the time, but with a focus on it this month.

This is going to be so exciting, as I have decided to start my very first link party.  I know that I always do better with motivation and people to encourage me.  So I'm starting out with our very first monthly goal link party!  Here is a place where you can share a monthly goal (or two, or three or more) and encourage others along the way.  Lets face it, we could all use some encouragement.  So with out further ado, Homemaking Challenged very 1st link party!


1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.
    If you want to learn more about https://theelectricblender.com/best-magic-bullet-blender/, you can visit now

    ReplyDelete