Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's Monday!


I can not believe that the first week of September is gone.  It happened so fast!  I can't believe that at work our fall kick off is underway.  Yesterday I had an amazing volunteer meeting with over 40 people!  SO excited to have so many people ready to share Jesus with kids!  Tomorrow my mom's group kicks off, and AWANA starts on Wednesday!  It is another crazy work week for me, which means quick and easy meals!  Oh yes, I forgot, I also decided to give up soda this month... YIKES!  It is all a part of my efforts to eat healthier and loose the baby weight.

I am honestly not sure what we are going to eat this week.  It is a bit crazy and I really haven't had time to sit down and figure it all out.  So no actual meal plan today, sorry!

This will be a crazy week, don't expect to hear from me until friday...  Sorry, life of a full time working woman!


No comments:

Post a Comment