Saturday, September 28, 2013

My upcoming series: A Journey through 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae

As I previously stated here, I've been wanting to start broadening the scope of this blog a bit so it fully encompasses my life and homemaking, of which my faith is a big part.  One of the reasons for the lack of posting recently, is I have been truly seeking and wrestling with how to do this.  One morning this week, it hit me in the shower and I'm so excited about it!!!

Last year I participated in a fabulous thing through The Nester where we blogged about the same topic for 31 days (see last years posts here).  You can find my series from last year here.  I have been trying to figure out what to do for my series this year, and it hit me.  I am going to go through this book, (it is written to read each day) and journal here.  How does this help me start to merge my blog with adding faith you may ask?  Well as obvious by the title of the book, 31 Days to Clean it is written to help you clean your home (which we all have seen I am in need of some serious help).  However, the secondary part of this book title is "Having a Mary House the Martha Way.  For those of you who are not familiar with this story from the Bible, you can find it here, it's super short.

Here is the fabulous author to share more about the book herself!




I will be writing the whole month of October in more of a journal type style.  You see, it will be a journey of my heart, as well as of cleaning out my home.  I am truly excited for this!  I know that if I can do it throughout the month of October, I can do it any time because October is going to be a very busy month for me.  You know, I'm only running a pumpkin patch that is open 54 hours a week from October 13th - October 31st, on top of working my normal job as a Children's Pastor and being a wife and mom.  Honestly, I'm ready for the challenge.  I think it will be good for me and I think it would be good for you too!  In fact, I would love for you to JOIN me, which is why I am posting this post now, before the 31st.  I want to give you a chance to join the fun.  I truly hope you will, because I believe this journey will change you heart and home for the better.  You can join in with me by purchasing the ebook as a PDF or on amazon for your Kindle.

I will write my actual intro post and announce the name of the series in a few days, however I wanted to give you all an opportunity to consider joining me before I jump in.  I'm excited and can't wait, I hope that some of you will join me!



No comments:

Post a Comment