Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby Boy Nursery

I have to tell you the BEST thing about moving is that my baby boy will FINALLY get his own room.  Which means I get to DECORATE it!  I was so bummed while I was pregnant that I didn't have the opportunity to decorate his room, because his stuff was squished around our stuff in our one bedroom apartment.  His stuff is a Mickey (duh!  HUGE Disney nerds) Sports theme.

Here is his bedding:
Here is his diaper holder (yes I know I mixed and matched two different Mickey sport themes, I'm obviously not good at the decorating thing:


I have also purchased or been gifted (sorry no pictures as they are currently packed):

  • A red shelf
  • Antique wooden blocks that spell "MAX"
  • A Disney Precious Moments
  • A "petie prince" picture frame
  • A Dodger picture frame
  • A Baby's 1st baseball handprint
So now I finally get to organize and set up his room.  I can't wait.  The hubby and I have decided to give him the slightly smaller room, with more closet space.  So there will be lots of storage, but I'm not sure exactly where everything will go!  I would like to add/make somethings like these:
The biggest problem is BOTH of these mickey sets have been discontinued.  Big sad face.  This means the price is actually way to high for what I want to pay.  I will most likely take his bedding into Joanns and try and make a window covering.  Also perhaps find some frames and do some sort of Mickey or sports theme?  I'm really not quite sure, but it is going to be fun dreaming.  Any other ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Ilias Kanchan Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Ilias Kanchan photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Legend of Bangladesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie Mac Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Bernie Mac photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Celebrity Ping!

    ReplyDelete