Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inspiration

For the last few months, I have been website/blog stocking ways to get organized and live a better life.  Here are a few of my favorite places for inspiration:

1: Fly Lady
Simple routines, 15 minutes and basic things I can do even as a working mom to help keep the house CHAOS free?  Yes, please!  She inspires me, I may even post my adventures as a fly baby for the 1st 31 days... we shall see.

2: iHeart Organizing
I found Jen's blog by googling organizing tips (or something like that) and I am daily inspired by her projects, challenges and fabulous eye candy of functional beauty.

3: a bowl full of Lemons
This is another fabulous organizing, cleaning and decorating blog that I love.  You can bet that I will be joining in on some of her challenges, and other fabulous ideas for making our place a true home.

4: A Thoughtful Place
Yet again, another fabulous blog.  Practical tips, TONS of great eye candy and fun to read.

5: $5 Dinners
What could be better than this?  A place with a weekly meal plan (recipes and shopping list included) as well as great ideas for cheap and easy meals for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment