Monday, February 6, 2012

No Superbowl party for us.

Today's post was going to be pictures and recipes from our Super Bowl party.  However, the party didn't happen.  My little man woke up Saturday from his morning nap with a 102.8 degree fever.  He developed a cough that got progressively worse throughout the day and by Sunday morning, my hubby took him to the ER.  He has pneumonia and RSV.  He got a strong shot of antibiotics at the hospital and was sent home with bed rest and being required to stay home for the week from day care.  We had to cancel our Superbowl party last minute.  I'm not sure how my week is going to go this week.  Obviously taking care of my son is going to be the priority, plus this week at work is an insane week for me.  While I love you all, my presence may not be that strong the next few days, I hope that you will all understand and have a fantastic week!

Cheers!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment