Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Smores in the oven

Last Friday my dear friend Alexa came over, we enjoyed lunch, a trip to Michael's and just some fun girl hang out time.  We decided that smores sounded like a good afternoon snack.

We placed the oven and on 400 and put them in for 8 minutes.  All I can say is the marshmallows were perfection, the chocolate, got slightly burnt, so DON'T do what we did and put it in the oven, wait until afterwards.

Before:

 After:
If that is not golden perfection for marshmallows, I don't know what is.  Again, the marshmallows were perfect, the chocolate, was not.  So DO NOT put the chocolate in the oven, JUST THE MARSHMALLOWS (unlike the picture).

Enjoy this quick and easy yummy treat!

Cheers!
Ashley

PS I love to PARTY!  Blog link party that is, check out where I party by clicking here and join the fun.  Also, if you know of another great party, please share it with me so I can join the fun there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment