Thursday, February 2, 2012

Take 5 Thursday #4

Take 5 Thursday #4

My husband is a beef/bacon man.  He loves his beef.  I have switched him over to ground turkey for most of our meals, which is the healthier choice.  However, all these meats have something in common when you cook with them.  They leave grease.  Our original solution was to use plastic cups.  Which isn't a horrible idea, until they melt with the hot grease and it creates a horrid mess.  Not to mention it is wasteful.  I decided that there had to be an easier solution.  I took an old coffee can, and commandeered it to use as a grease container.  The best part?  It can sit in plain sight on my counter for easy access, or under my sink and no one is the wiser.   Take a quick look:



It takes less than 5 minutes to make this simple change and saves you time and waste in the long run.

Hope you enjoyed today's Take 5 Thursday, where we are becoming less homemaking challenged 5 minutes at a time.

Cheers!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment