Thursday, February 9, 2012

Take 5 Thursday #6

I make my own frosting for all of my baked goods.  Honestly, its because my mom did, and I can't stand the taste of caned frosting. 


So when you finish making your cake you always have that little bit of frosting left over, and you hate to waste it, so here is the best way to make your bowl look empty.

 Meet my favorite sweet treat, Frosting Graham crackers.  That's right, you make a frosting sandwich out of graham crackers, put them in the fridge, and you have an amazing sugary snack that is soooooo good!

Its a quick 5 min fix to use up all of your frosting, and maybe a way to make someone an extra sweet treat!

Cheers!
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Wow... I never though to make crackers at home. Its quite easy and amazing. Now we can make crackers which will be good and healthy fr kids at home.

    ReplyDelete