Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Goals


A new month has arrived and it is actually my favorite month of the year.  I love pink, hearts and fast things.  For some reason, having 1-2 less days in a month makes it fly by.  I am going to be starting a new monthly post on my blog.  Goals for the month.  Each month I always make some personal goals, but I never share them with anyone, so this month and the ones to follow, I am going to share them with you.  Then I can look back and see what I accomplished.

This month I will dare to...

...  Cook 6 meals from scratch for my family, 2 of which will be new recipes. (spaghetti doesn't count)
... Complete one creative project
... Re-organize/de-cluter one space in my home (see this challenge)

What will you dare to do this month?

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment