Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fresh Cookies

I love fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.  There are few things I like better, I have been known to eat 5 an appropriate amount of cookies right out of the oven.

In order to assure we can make cookies quickly and easily, whenever I make cookie dough, I simply make it into balls, ready to place on the cookie sheet and go into the oven.  It's almost like having the "ready to bake" cookies at your finger tips, except they are homemade, AND way cheaper!


I just place them in balls in a tupperware, and bake them whenever we want fresh baked cookies!



They always smell so good when they are in the oven don't they?


Making them this way, makes them so easy to eat, but it also means you don't have to bake the entire batch at one time, leaving you with the ability to bake cookies, and not having tons just lying around.

Its easy and fun and yummy, enjoy the fresh baked cookies, and I take no responsibility for adding any pounds to your waist line.  If you want help with that, you can always try these Nabisco 100 Calorie Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies,  (Ad) they are not as good as fresh baked, but less calories for sure.

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment