Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Confessions from the Homaking Challenged

Confessions...

I may or may not have gone to bed early the last 3 nights without touching dishes, or preparing for the next morning

I have woken up an hour late the last 2 mornings, racing out of the house and forgetting essential things such as a bottle for daycare.  Thus having to leave work, go home grab the bottles, and take them to daycare.

I have been incredibly lazy in the cooking department allowing my hubby to cook most of the meals.  OK I have been lazy in every department.  I really need to get back on my game.

I worked hard to clean the kitchen, hall bath, dining room and living room this weekend only to have it destroyed completely when my toddler woke up from his nap

I am having a hard time balancing life right now.  Between hubby, kids, work, church, blog, family and all of the other things that pop up, I have had practically no time for me, or friends, or projects

I am super stressed out about finances.  I am trying REALLY hard not to be.  Buying a house dipped pretty deep into our savings (which we knew and were prepared for) however hubby's hours getting cut to 0-5 PER WEEK while in escrow plus me on UNPAID maternity leave = good bye savings.  I know that I really have a hard time with it, and I shouldn't but it is really stressful and I don't do well with stress.

It has been one of those long and crazy times in my life where I am just overwhelmed and have been for a long time. Hoping to at least get my home under control again so that at least that isn't hanging over my head.  However, this is why I'm homemaking challenged.

Hope that you are all having a great week,

Cheers!

Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment