Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Menu Monday, on Tuesday

I know I'm a day late, but last night we had do do laundry and grocery shopping to catch up from our weekend (more on that coming soon) and I didn't have time to blog.  Here is what we are cooking this week.

Monday: Taco Night

Tuesday: Pulled Pork & Corn Bread

Wednesday: Spaghetti and meatballs

Thursday: Cranberry Chicken

Friday: Pizza


I'm actually currently in the process of cooking the pulled pork, it is in the crock-pot, and I'm hoping that it turns out alright, as I haven't ever made it myself before.  I've always just purchased the microwave ones, because they are quick and easy.  Hopefully when I get home tonight it will be yummy and ready to go!  Yet as we all know, I am homemaking challenged so, that may not happen.


What are you cooking for dinner this week?

Cheers!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment