Tuesday, August 21, 2012

In Progress

We are "in progress" in lots of things in our life.  More specifically our home... here is a picture update of where we are at:


This is the corner of our bedroom, mostly books that we need to purchase a new shelf for but have yet to do.



Our desk/my crafting area is coming along, trying to find the best storage systems for all my crafts and projects.

Yes, this is a ceiling fan, still on the floor and not re-attached yet.  *sigh eventually.

The master closet is also coming along.  Two of those boxes are my "regular" clothes.  I'm not going to bother unpacking them until I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, (something having fresh baked cookies around isn't going to help with).  Yet, things are slowly finding places though.

The entry closet has shoes, and a few other miscellaneous items, we are still figure things out here.


Our kitchen is set and functional, which is important


My apologies for the horridness of the picture below, but do you remember the master bath looked on the walk though?  Well due to time and finances the horrid wall paper had to stay, we started pulling it down, I honestly don't know which is worse, the wall paper or the bare drywall (I'm leaning towards the wall paper)


This is our garage, still full of stuff to go through/unpack, however its 110 degrees here, so that is going to have to wait!



There has been lots of other progress, and more pictures/updates to come!

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment