Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Goals



Wow.  Where has this summer gone?  It seriously feels like I was just pregnant, even though my baby girl is going to be 8 weeks tomorrow.  I am back at work, still trying to unpack and settle into our new home with way too many goals to list this month.  I know that having goals keeps me focused, and helps me feel accomplished at the end of the month, so here it goes.

1. Blog 20x's during the month of August.  I fell off the bandwagon a bit with the baby, moving and vacation without internet.

2. Spend no unnecessary money.  Money is tight, REALLY tight.  My hubby has not been working recently because his company just doesn't have the hours, and with my recent unpaid maternity leave, and buying a house our savings has greatly dwindled.

3. Get crafty with what I have.  I have lots of stuff for craft projects, it is just a matter of getting them done.  I can't wait to try and do this with a 0 budget.  I would like to do at least one project this month, and I think I have the perfect one in mind.


Well, I still can't believe that it is August, but that is how life is.  I'd love to hear some of your goals for the month!

Cheers!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment