Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Tax Day!

I find it very odd that tax day this year is on the 17th.  It gives all of the procrastinators 2 whole extra days to get things done.  Yet, many are still filing extensions, and struggling to finish on time.  Taxes are the one thing that I absolutely hate hanging over my head.  I finished ours in early February, mostly because with the way my taxes are done, I could very easily end up owing money, and I like to be prepared so that I don't have to scramble to come up with a large amount of money in 24 hours.  However for those of you still sweating bullets trying to get them done, several companies have some fun tax day deals or freebies that I wanted to share with you.  Perhaps they will help you out.

From Panda Express: Get one free Shanghai Angus Steak on April 17 at Panda Express if you "like" the page on Facebook to claim the coupon.

From Seattle's Best: Get a free sample of Level System coffee brew (about 10 cups). Available through April 17 if you "like" the Facebook page.

From Arby's: Free curly fries on April 17 with this coupon.

From Cinnabon: Two free mini cinnamon rolls from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on April 17. 

From Sonic: Get half-price fountain drinks and slushes all day on April 17. 

Cheers!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment