Friday, April 13, 2012

My favorite Coupon deal by far

So I have been couponing for almost a year and a half now.  I love flipping through the coupons each week and choosing products we use, or may want to try.  It is the entire reason we get the newspaper 3 days per week.  Well that and the fact that my hubby loves being able to read the LA Times sports section.  For me, its all about the coupons and I had never see a coupon deal to get groceries for free, so when I saw this deal, I couldn't pass it up.



You read it right, there were 10 items we could purchase and submit our receipt and UPC's for a full rebate!  I'm so excited about free groceries, well after we get our rebate check in the mail, but still it had some items that i have been wanting to try.


We got to try some of the following products (as well as several more):
Yoplait Greek yogurt.
Peanut Butter multi Grain Cheerios
Pillsbury Grands! biscuit sandwiches from the freezer

The only thing I was bummed about, is we were planning on donating some of the cereal to our church's food pantry, however since we had to cut up the box, we couldn't do that.  However we will get to (or already have) enjoyed some fun new products that I never would have even picked up with out this great deal.

Basically, we got $38.21 of food for free!  That is a deal that I wont turn down :)

Have you gotten anything for a great score with coupons?  Please share!

Cheers!
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Hey, know About Muzaffar Ahmed biography? Visit Our Website To Read this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, know About Maitland Ward biography? Visit Our Website To Read this article.

    ReplyDelete