Saturday, April 14, 2012

Toddler Fun

I love being the mom of a rambunctious toddler.  My sweet boy is amazing and completely mischievous.  Finding activities to keep him entertained, even for 20-30 minutes can be a challenge.  One of his current favorite things to do inside is coloring.  So for easter, I got him his very 1st markers.  I wasn't sure how he would do, but he really seemed to have a great time with them, so I could them as a win!

Here is his easter basket, we went for a no candy approach this year.  The markers, are front and center, and I just got them out this morning for the 1st time.  It has been a crazy week.

As you can see, they are made for 12 month plus and my sweet boy had SOOO much fun with them!





Here is the finished product (with mommy adding his name, teaching habit)

Obviously my son is an artistic genius, (HAHAHA, I doubt his art will go further than our fridge at this point).  However, he really did enjoy them, and they fit really well in his hands and did not attempt to put them in his mouth and couldn't break them (unlike crayons).  Win of another easy toddler activity!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, know About Maika Monroe biography? Visit Our Website To Read this article.

    ReplyDelete