Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration

I LOVE pinterest.  I spend way too much time on it, and find some pretty amazing ideas.  I thought I would share some of the ideas I plan on completing this summer.  Even if I don't get to them, they are great for inspiration!

Easy way to make tutu's from here
Easy car storage from here

Great craft storage idea from here
Alphabet board on an oil pan from here

Decoration made from paper towel rolls from here


These projects may be a bit ambitious for me to tackle all of these (and other projects I want to do this summer) with a baby coming sometime in the next 5 weeks (give or take).  I only get a short 6 weeks of maternity leave, and then I have to quickly adjust to being a working mom of two.  Feel free to follow me on pinterest, and let me know so I can follow you too.  What projects have you found on pinterest?

Cheers!

Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment