Monday, April 28, 2014

Menu Monday and No-Sew Placemats

I hope that you have all had a fabulous weekend.  My weekend was beyond amazing.  I will have to share about that more later, because today is Menu Monday where I share our family meal plan, and link it up with orgjunkie.  I am also guest posting on Crafty Allie today for a really nifty tutorial!

Here is what we plan to eat this week.
Monday: Pasta
Tuesday: Chicken Green Salsa
Wednesday: Mac 'n Cheese
Thursday: Burgers
Friday: Out

I know I am in a serious meal planning rut, but we are trying to tame our grocery bill, and keep things simple right now.

A quick reminder today is the LAST DAY to purchase the fabulous homemaking resource bundle for less than $30.  Don't do what I did last year and kick yourself for not getting it later.  If you can't pay now, there is a bill me May 1st option now too if you don't have the money in your April budget.

Today I am guest posting on Crafty Allie's Blog! She shares tons of fabulous craft projects and oh so wonderful link parties, that have great ideas.  I am honored to share this tutorial over there today.  Here is the start of my post, but you will have to go to her blog to find out how to make these fabulous placemats!

I’m so honored that Allie is letting me share this tutorial with you.  Today I will show you an easy way to make placemats, and I do mean EASY.  It all started when I fell in love with some curtains.  I was then “forced” to paint our wall grey.  Then I found a matching tablecloth for the curtains, I bought it and placed it on the table, however it was too matchy/matchy and I was not a fan.  So what is a girl to do but turn that tablecloth into placemats for our family.  Here is how I did it.



To see the full tutorial, you will have to click here!

See you back here tomorrow readers!


2 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks so much for blogging for me today!
    ~Allie @ http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your space with me Allie! I hope your readers enjoy the tutorial. :)

      Delete