Monday, April 7, 2014

Menu Monday Week of April 7th

This weekend has been crazy.  I just came off of working 12 days strait, and had tons of catching up to do around the house.  When I sat down to meal plan for this week, a habit I need to return to doing, I realized that this week was even crazier!  If you follow me on Instagram, you will get to see a sneak peek later today of what

Tonight I am hanging out with some friends to celebrate "April Birthdays", a rare treat!  Hubby and kids get to fend for themselves (I'm sure kids will end up with chicken nuggets and hubby will do hamburger helper or ramen).  Tomorrow night we have to do all of the grocery shopping, which is nice because we can grab a cheap & fast meal at Costco.  Wednesday, I try and do slow cooker meals, (the one this week is a favorite) as we have Awana to race off to, and my Little Man is on a pasta kick, so I have to have some pasta in there somewhere.  Friday nights we have been doing pizza and movies, which the kids LOVE.

Here is our menu for the week!




















I know that most of you are heading over here from OrgJunkie, welcome!  If you are looking for a good recipe, check out my most popular dish: Chicken Tortilla Bake!


No comments:

Post a Comment