Monday, April 21, 2014

Menu Monday week of April 21st

Our house was completely takeover by sickness last week, I got sick Monday evening - Wednesday, my big boy got it Wednesday - Friday and hubby starting feeling off yesterday.  Hoping it is just his crazy work schedule.

Also, today I have no adorable Easter photo's to share.

I have been sans phone for over a week.  (Which is partly why the social media silence)  Honestly, part of it has been a nice break.  It is nice to be less distracted, to not check my phone ever five minutes.  It also means that it is more challenging to snap photos of my babies.

This week, here is what is on the menu:

Monday - Hubby is in charge
Tuesday - Chicken Nuggets for the kids (I have a mystery shop)
Wednesday - Crockpot Chicken
Thursday - Burgers
Friday - Out

We are heading out of town next weekend!  Super excited about it!


PS linking up my menu with OrgJunkie this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment