Monday, April 14, 2014

Menu Monday week of April 14th

I would be lying if I didn't say that Easter has snuck up on me this year.  There is not a single spring decoration out in my home.

I do not have eggs or candy or even a basket for my baby girl.  I will obviously be doing shopping this week, completely last minute.

If you missed my blogiversary post yesterday, make sure you check it out!  I'm giving away a $20 Starbucks gift card to celebrate my 3rd year of this blog!

Here is what is on the menu this week:

Monday: Pizza Bunt
Tuesday: Crockpot Chicken Taco's
Wednesday: Mac & Cheese
Thursday: Orange Chicken & Rice
Friday: Out (we have to grab something in-between Good Friday services)

Nothing fancy or exciting.  That is how I need things right now, simple and uncomplicated.





Linking up with OrgJunkie as usual this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment