Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 13: Fighting Fatigue


For the month of October, I am joining TONS of other bloggers by linking up with The Nester for 31 day blogging challenge where we post about one topic each day for the whole month.  After lots of consideration, I have chosen to take a journey through this book31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha Home the Mary Way, by Sarah Mae.  Check out more information about the book from my 1st post here, and see my intro post with the links to the entire series here.




Exhaustion.  I fight with this issue all. the. time.  It is so frustrating to always feel tired.  I honestly think that my favorite thing about this chapter was Sarah's recommendation of caffeine.  It has become my morning helper to get going.  At times I have felt that there is something medically wrong with me, because of how tiered I am.  However, it is simply the fact that I have kids who only sometimes sleep through the night, and who wake up very, very early.  I have tried to find a good schedule for myself.  I know I feel better when I get going in the morning, but honestly it is a huge fight with myself to get out of bed and not try and steal every extra possible minute of precious sleep.

I think that this is a fight that is worth it.  Finding a way for me to not always feel this way is important to me.  I need to live in a way that that gives me energy.  I need to get good rest, I need to do everything I can to keep my energy up and live in a good way.  How often do you feel sleepy?  How do you fight it?  I'd love to hear!

Martha Challenge:
We are actually hopefully going to be replacing the only carpet in our home soon, so I did some organizing and catch-up cleaning today.




No comments:

Post a Comment