Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 9: Laziness


For the month of October, I am joining TONS of other bloggers by linking up with The Nester for 31 day blogging challenge where we post about one topic each day for the whole month.  After lots of consideration, I have chosen to take a journey through this book31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha Home the Mary Way, by Sarah Mae.  Check out more information about the book from my 1st post here, and see my intro post with the links to the entire series here.



I am lazy.  I truly am.  It is so much easier to lay on the couch and just sit, than scrub toilets or do the "hard things".  I know that I have hit the epitome of laziness, when my son tells me to go back to sleep in the mornings.  I really loved a quote that was shared in today's reading.  It truly is a struggle in my life.  It is something that needs to change, it is something I daily work on specifically in the area of my home.  It is hard work, especially when you have two little kids around.  It seems that the nights are short, the days are long and every time you finish cleaning one mess 4 more have been created.  It is so much easier to be lazy.  I know that this is not good, it is something that I do not want in my life.  Maybe I should ask my hubby to start kicking me when I'm willfully being lazy.  I am, and will continue to, surrender this part of my life to God, and know that I will still stumble but I will grow and get better.

Martha Challenge:
Clean Kitchen floor - Hubby did it for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment