Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 29: Hiring Help?

For the month of October, I am joining over a thousand other bloggers by linking up with The Nester for 31 day blogging challenge where we post about one topic each day for the whole month.  After lots of consideration, I have chosen to take a journey through this book31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha Home the Mary Way, by Sarah Mae.  Check out more information about the book from my 1st post here, and see my intro post with the links to the entire series here.


Today I am thankful for how much help I have around the house, even though I'd really love to hire professionals to clean it all for me.

I am thankful to have a working:
Dishwasher
Fridge/Freezer
Washer/Dryer
Vacuum
Crock-pot 
Oven
Stove
Microwave
Running water (and hot too)

I am thankful to have a husband who will do work around the house (even if it isn't how I would do it or done the "right way").  He is amazing and puts in a good amount of work to keep our house afloat.

I may not have a magical fairy to do my laundry for me, and keep my kitchen clean, but I do have a wonderful home and people I love to share it with.  Maybe some day I will have someone come clean my house for me.  Maybe some day I can keep it up the way I want.  I hope that I will be able to eventually do it all, but I know that God will give me the strength to do what I need to do, when I need it.

What are you thankful to have in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment